10 Questions You Are Likely To Be Asked In An Interview
Ensure you have done your homework on the enterprise, recruiter, role and are ready to confidently sell yourself as being the best candidate:
- What questions do you have of me?
- What is your current salary? What salary are you seeking?
- Why are you leaving your current role? Have you discussed them with you boss? (If currently working)
- What are three positive things your current (last) boss would say about you?
- What were your reasons for applying for this particular role?
- Tell me about yourself (Most common opening question)
- Drawing upon your experience, what do you believe the major benefits will be to this organisation if we were to offer you the role?
- What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your goals? Where do you see yourself in 5 years' time?
Sources (Updated August 2018):
We hope you enjoyed this article and that you have a greater insight into what is required to secure a well paid 6 job, part time job or contract. Whilst securing a job can often be a challenge, securing a job which advances your career is an even bigger challenge. The Career Advice
resources were last updated April 2019 and are aimed to help you decide such things as whether you stay in the same role for more than 4 to 6 years or whether you are being underpaid $4,141 (or possibly overpaid) as a 6. Recruiters benefit by viewing suggested salaries or wages, and can even use our Position Description Builder quickly tailored to their enterprise's employment expectations. As an business, if you have 6 hiring needs Australia wide, please call us on 1300 790 330 for expert recruitment from the best recruitment agency team. At HealthStaffing we are fortunate that with our hard fort reputation as being one of the top staff agencies in Australia (often ranked between 2 and 7), the majority of candidates and enterprises are referred to us. If you found us by searching for australia employment agency, contract surgical vacancies, 6x51, australia employment agency, staffing or surgical recruit then we look forward to helping you with your organisation's employment requirements or helping you accelerate your career.
For more Theatre Career Advice see below additional resources to find the perfect job: