10 Questions You Are Likely To Be Asked In An Interview
Ensure you have done your homework on the organisation, recruiter, role and are ready to confidently sell yourself as being the best candidate:
- What are three positive things your current (last) boss would say about you?
- What is your current salary? What salary are you seeking?
- Why are you leaving your current role? Have you discussed them with you boss? (If currently working)
- What is your availability to start? Do you have any holidays planned? Can you work the advertised hours?
- What questions do you have of me?
- Why should we hire you?
- Drawing upon your experience, what do you believe the major benefits will be to this organisation if we were to offer you the role?
- What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
- What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?
- Tell me about yourself (Most common opening question)
Sources (Updated September 2020):
For more Medical Assistant Career Advice see below additional resources to find the perfect job: