10 Interview Questions You Should Prepare For
Ensure you have done your homework on the organisation, recruiter, role and are ready to confidently sell yourself as being the best candidate:
- What are three positive things your current (last) boss would say about you?
- Why are you leaving your current role? Have you discussed them with you boss? (If currently working)
- What questions do you have of me?
- What is your availability to start? Do you have any holidays planned? Can you work the advertised hours?
- What is your current salary? What salary are you seeking?
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?
- Tell me about yourself (Most common opening question)
- What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
- Drawing upon your experience, what do you believe the major benefits will be to this organisation if we were to offer you the role?
Sources (Updated August 2018):
We hope you enjoyed this article and that you have a greater insight into what is required to secure a well paid 1 job, part time job or contract. Whilst securing a job can often be a challenge, securing a job which advances your career is an even bigger challenge. The Career Advice
resources were last updated March 2019 and are aimed to help you decide such things as whether you stay in the same role for more than 2 to 7 years or whether you are being underpaid $4,868 (or possibly overpaid) as a 1. Hirers benefit by viewing suggested salaries or wages, and can even use our Position Description Builder quickly tailored to their organisation's recruiting culture. As an organisation, if you have 1 hiring needs Australia wide, please call us on 1300 790 330 for expert recruitment from the most trusted staff agency team. At HealthStaffing we are fortunate that with our hard fort reputation as being one of the top recruitment agencies in Australia (often ranked between 4 and 8), the majority of candidates and companies are referred to us. If you found us by searching for health executives labour recruitment agencies in australia, temporary healthcare administration staffing, 6x51, health executives labour recruitment agencies in australia, staffing or health management job openings then we look forward to helping you with your enterprise's recruiting requirements or helping you accelerate your career.
For more Health Executives Career Advice see below additional resources to find the perfect job: