Interview Questions You Should Prepare For
Ensure you have done your homework on the company, recruiter, role and are ready to confidently sell yourself as being the best candidate:
- What are three positive things your current (last) boss would say about you?
- What questions do you have of me?
- What were your reasons for applying for this particular role?
- Why are you leaving your current role? Have you discussed them with you boss? (If currently working)
- What is your availability to start? Do you have any holidays planned? Can you work the advertised hours?
- What are your goals? Where do you see yourself in 5 years' time?
- What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?
- Tell me about yourself (Most common opening question)
- Why should we hire you?
- What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
Sources (Updated May 2018):
How Much Time Do You Spend Working? News Article, Forensic Employment Company, Nursing Staff Agency, Forensic Recruitment Agency, Nursing Employment Company, Nursing, Forensic, Nursing, Healthcare, Healthcare Recruit, Healthcare Recruitment Agency, Forensic Recruitment Company, Australia
READ MORE >
READ MORE >