10 Questions You Want To Practice And Be Prepared To Answer
Ensure you have done your homework on the company, recruiter, role and are ready to confidently sell yourself as being the best candidate:
- Why are you leaving your current role? Have you discussed them with you boss? (If currently working)
- What is your availability to start? Do you have any holidays planned? Can you work the advertised hours?
- What were your reasons for applying for this particular role?
- What are three positive things your current (last) boss would say about you?
- What questions do you have of me?
- Why should we hire you?
- What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
- Tell me about yourself (Most common opening question)
- What are your goals? Where do you see yourself in 5 years' time?
- What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?
Sources (Updated May 2018):
10 Questions You Want To Practice And Be Prepared To Answer News Article, Nursing Employment Agency, Theatre Recruit, Theatre Recruitment Agency, Theatre Staffing Agency, Nursing Staffing Agency, Theatre, Nursing, Surgical, Nursing Recruitment, Surgical Recruitment, Nursing Recruitment Company, Australia
READ MORE >
READ MORE >