- Medical Receptionist
HealthStaffing Terms & Conditions
Effective Date: September 2018
The mission of HealthStaffing is to make the employment market more efficient. To achieve our mission, we make services available through our websites, mobile applications, and developer platforms, to help hirers, agencies and talent.
By using our HealthStaffing, you are agreeing to these Terms. Please read them carefully. Our Temping Services are very diverse, so sometimes additional terms or product requirements may apply. Additional terms will be available with the relevant Temping Services, and those additional Terms become part of your agreement with us if you use those additional Services.
HealthStaffing and/or its related entities, subsidiaries and affiliates - referred to individually and collectively as 'Services' - provides this Terms & Conditions - also referred to as a “Terms” - to ensure that you clearly understand HealthStaffing's data and information sharing policies when you use or interact with HealthStaffing.com.au websites (including but not limited to HealthStaffing.com.au software applications - collectively referred to as 'Services'.
Scope & Intent
You may use the HealthStaffing Services only for lawful purposes within the stated context of HealthStaffing's intended and acceptable use of the Services. HealthStaffing is the sole interpreter of the Services' intended and acceptable use. Don’t remove, obscure, or alter any legal notices displayed in or along with our HealthStaffing Services. Some of our Services are available on mobile devices. Do not use such Services in a way that distracts you and prevents you from obeying traffic or safety laws.
Your access to and use of the HealthStaffing's Services are conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these HealthStaffing Terms. You are responsible for your use of the Services, for any Content you post to the HealthStaffing Services, and for any consequences thereof. The Content you submit, post or display will be able to be viewed by other users of the HealthStaffing Services and through third party Services. You should only provide Content that you are comfortable sharing with others under these Terms.
Using HealthStaffing's Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content you access. You may not use content from our HealthStaffing Services unless you obtain permission from its owner or are otherwise permitted by law. These terms do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos used in HealthStaffing's Services.
You may use the HealthStaffing Services only if you can form a binding contract with HealthStaffing and are not a person barred from receiving Services under the laws of Australia or other applicable jurisdiction. If you are accepting these Terms and using the HealthStaffing Services on behalf of a company, organization, government, or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to do so. You may use the HealthStaffing Services only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations.
Our HealthStaffing Services display some content that is not HealthStaffing's. This content is the sole responsibility of the entity that makes it available. We may review content to determine whether it is illegal or violates our policies, and we may remove or refuse to display content that we reasonably believe violates HealthStaffing's policies or the law. But that does not necessarily mean that we review all content, so please don’t assume that we do. In connection with your use of the HealthStaffing Services, we may send you service announcements, administrative messages, and other information. You may opt out of some of those communications.
To be eligible to use the HealthStaffing Services, you must meet the following criteria and represent and warrant that you:
- are not currently restricted from the HealthStaffing Services or are not otherwise prohibited from having an Account
- are not currently restricted from the Services or are not otherwise prohibited from having an Account
- are not a competitor of HealthStaffing or are not using the Services for reasons that are in competition with HealthStaffing
- will only maintain one HealthStaffing account at any given time
- will use your real name and only provide accurate information to HealthStaffing
- have full power and authority to enter into these Terms and doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party
- will not violate any rights of HealthStaffing or third party, including intellectual property rights such as copyright or trademark rights
- agree to provide at your cost all equipment, software, mobile access, and internet access necessary to use the HealthStaffing Services.
By using or accessing HealthStaffing, you agree to these Terms, as updated from time to time. You agree that these Terms constitutes the entire, complete and exclusive agreement between you and HealthStaffing regarding the Services and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral, or whether established by custom, practice, policy or precedent, with respect to the subject matter of these HealthStaffing Terms. You also may be subject to additional HealthStaffing Terms that may apply when you use or purchase certain other HealthStaffing Services, third-party content or third party software.
- For the purposes of this agreement the words 'HealthStaffing', 'We', 'Our' and 'Us' refer to ARES Enterprises Pty Ltd.
- Access to and use of the Service and the goods and services available through the HealthStaffing Service - collectively, the 'Services' - are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices. By using the HealthStaffing Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the HealthStaffing Terms.
- 'Services' means any web site under HealthStaffing control, whether partial or otherwise and includes such Services’ Content, Text, Graphics, Design, Programming, Staffing Materials and HealthStaffing Services (as applicable in each context).
- 'Content' includes all Text, Graphics, Design and Programming used on the HealthStaffing Services.
- 'Hirer' means a person or entity that is accessing our Services to post a job or utilizing the HealthStaffing Services for any reason related to the purpose of seeking talent or candidates for employment.
- 'Talent' means a User who is accessing our HealthStaffing Services to search for a job or in any other capacity except as a Hirer.
Waiver & Severability
The failure of HealthStaffing to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision. In the event that any provision of these HealthStaffing Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, then that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary, and the remaining provisions of these HealthStaffing Terms will remain in full force and effect.
No Injunctive Relief
You waive your rights to try to stop HealthStaffing, but we don’t waive our rights to ask a court to stop your actions.
In no event shall you seek or be entitled to rescission, injunctive or other equitable relief, or to enjoin or restrain the operation of the HealthStaffing Services, exploitation of any advertising or other materials issued in connection therewith, or exploitation of HealthStaffing Services or any content or other material used or displayed through the Services.
Entities other than HealthStaffing that own a 50% or greater interest in 'Affiliate' are not parties, but intended third party beneficiaries of these HealthStaffing Terms, with a right to enforce these Terms directly against you.
HealthStaffing hereby grants you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use the HealthStaffing Services only for your use. You agree that you are solely responsible for the content of any Content you post to HealthStaffing's Services and any consequences arising from such posting. Your use of the Services is a privilege. HealthStaffing reserves the right to suspend or terminate that privilege for any reason at any time, in its sole discretion.
Staffing hereby grants you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use the HealthStaffing Services only for the intended purpose of the HealthStaffing Services. You may not sell, transfer or assign any of the Services or your rights to any of the Services provided by HealthStaffing to any third party without the express written authorization of HealthStaffing.
Assignment & Delegation
You may not assign or delegate any rights or obligations under the HealthStaffing Terms. Any purported assignment and delegation shall be ineffective. We may freely assign or delegate all rights and obligations under the HealthStaffing Terms, fully or partially without notice to you. We may also substitute, by way of unilateral novation, effective upon notice to you, HealthStaffing for any third party that assumes our rights and obligations under these Terms.
This agreement was written in English. To the extent any translated version of this agreement conflicts with the English version, the English version controls.
Termination, Suspension & Other Remedies
HealthStaffing may terminate your Account and/or deny you access to our HealthStaffing Services at any time in our absolute discretion and without any explanation or notification. We may suspend or terminate your accounts or cease providing you with all or part of the HealthStaffing Services at any time for any reason, including, but not limited to we believe:
- you have violated these Terms
- you create risk or possible legal exposure for HealthStaffing
- our provision of the Services to you is no longer commercially viable.
These Terms will remain in full force and effect while you are a User of any HealthStaffing Services. HealthStaffing reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including but not limited to termination, suspension or restriction of your Account from our Services.
User Created Content
Some HealthStaffing Services allow you to upload, submit, store, send or receive content. You retain ownership of any intellectual property rights that you hold in that content. When you upload, submit, store, send or receive content to or through our HealthStaffing Services, you give HealthStaffing (and those we work with) a worldwide license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works (such as those resulting from translations, adaptations or other changes we make so that your content works better with our HealthStaffing Services), communicate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such content. The rights you grant in this license are for the purpose of operating, promoting, and improving our HealthStaffing Services, and to develop new ones. This license continues even if you stop using our HealthStaffing Service.
You are solely responsible for any information submitted by you to HealthStaffing. You are responsible for ensuring that all information supplied to HealthStaffing is true, accurate, up-to-date and not misleading or likely to mislead or deceive and that it is not discriminatory, obscene, defamatory, illegal, in breach of copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights of any person in any jurisdiction. HealthStaffing reserve the right to remove any information supplied by you from the website at HealthStaffing's sole discretion, at any time and for any reason without being required to give any explanation.
- You own all of the content and information you post on HealthStaffing's Services, and you can control how it is shared through your privacy settings.
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you grant HealthStaffing a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with HealthStaffing. This includes for example and without limitation the right and license HealthStaffing to use, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such material (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form or technology later developed by HealthStaffing.
- You also acknowledge that HealthStaffing is not obliged to publish any material submitted by you within or to any HealthStaffing Service.
- You can delete your content at any time, however your sharing arrangement continues perpetually if your content has already been shared by HealthStaffing with others and they have not deleted it.
- When you delete content, you understand that removed content may persist in HealthStaffing backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
- When you use HealthStaffing Services, you understand that your Content is shared according to your privacy and communication policies across all HealthStaffing Services.
- When you publish content or information using the 'Public' setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including the general public and other HealthStaffing Services users to access or view your content.
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about HealthStaffing, but you understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information with HealthStaffing, or create an account for anyone other than yourself or your organisation without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without HealthStaffing's permission.
- You will not use HealthStaffing if you are under 13.
- You will not use HealthStaffing if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will not share your password (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your HealthStaffing account.
- You must provide HealthStaffing with true and accurate registration information. You must keep any user name and password allocated to you confidential, and HealthStaffing are entitled to assume that anyone using that user name and password is you.
- HealthStaffing reserves the right to close accounts if you are seen to be using proxy IPs (Internet Protocol addresses) in order to attempt to hide the use of multiple accounts or disrupt any of HealthStaffing services in any way.
- If you use multiple accounts for the purpose of disrupting HealthStaffing you may have action taken against all of your accounts.
User Content & Submissions.
You own all of the Content and information you post in HealthStaffing Services, and you can control how it is shared through your privacy and application settings. In addition:
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically you grant HealthStaffing a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with our Services. This IP HealthStaffing License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others and they have not deleted it.
- When you delete IP content, it is deleted by HealthStaffing in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup HealthStaffing copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
- When you use a HealthStaffing application, the application may ask for your permission to access your content and information as well as content and information that others have shared with you. HealthStaffing require applications to respect your privacy, and your agreement with that application will control how the application can use, store, and transfer that content and information.
- When you use a HealthStaffing application, the application may ask for your permission to access your content and information as well as content and information that others have shared with you. HealthStaffing require applications to respect your privacy, and your agreement with that application will control how the application can use, store, and transfer that content and information.
- When you publish content or information using the HealthStaffing' Public' setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including external users, to access that information.
You understand that all information, data, sound, photographs or other materials submitted or posted by you on or through HealthStaffing Services 'Content' is the sole responsibility of the person from which such User Content originated. HealthStaffing claims no ownership or control over any Content.
HealthStaffing assumes no responsibility for content posted by Users and no responsibility for the activities, omissions or other conduct of Users. HealthStaffing has no obligation to screen communications or information in advance and is not responsible for screening or monitoring Content posted by Users. If HealthStaffing is notified by a User of Content which allegedly does not conform to these Terms, Staffing may investigate the allegation and determine in good faith and in its sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of such Content. HealthStaffing has no liability or responsibility to Users for performance or non-performance of such activities. Staffing may take any action with respect to user created content that it deems necessary or appropriate, in its sole discretion.
Nothing on the HealthStaffing Services shall be considered an endorsement, representation or warranty with respect to any User or third party, whether in regards to its web site, products, services, hiring, experience, employment or recruiting practices, or otherwise. HealthStaffing does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of Content, derivative works from Content, or any other communications posted by Users nor does HealthStaffing endorse any opinions expressed by Users. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other Users will be at your own risk.
You also represent and warrant to HealthStaffing that you have the right to grant, or that the holder of any rights, including moral rights in such content has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to You the right to grant HealthStaffing, the license stated above. If You post User Content in any public area of any HealthStaffing Services, You also permit any User to access, display, view, store and reproduce such User Content for personal use. Subject to the foregoing, the owner of such User Content placed on any HealthStaffing Services retains any and all rights that may exist in such User Content. HealthStaffing may review and remove any User Content that, in HealthStaffing's sole judgment, violates these Terms, violates applicable laws, rules or regulations, is abusive, disruptive, offensive or illegal, or violates the rights of, or harms or threatens the safety of, Users of any HealthStaffing Services.
HealthStaffing reserves the right to expel Users and prevent their further access to Services for violating the Terms or applicable laws, rules or regulations. HealthStaffing may take any action with respect to Content that it deems necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion if it believes that such Content could create liability for HealthStaffing, damage Staffing’ brand or public image, or cause HealthStaffing to lose Users or (in whole or in part) the services of its ISPs or other suppliers.
The following is a partial list of User Content that is prohibited in HealthStaffing Services. The list below is for illustration only and is not a complete list of all prohibited Content. Content that:
- is HealthStaffing judges to be implicitly or explicitly offensive, such as Content that engages in, endorses or promotes racism, bigotry, discrimination, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- HealthStaffing considers will harasses, incites harassment or advocates harassment of any group or individual;
- HealthStaffing believes involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing, “spamming” or “phishing”;
- HealthStaffing judges that it promotes or endorses false or misleading information or illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- HealthStaffing is of the opion the activity promotes or endorses an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing or making available pirated computer programs ;
- HealthStaffing judges youare displaying links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- HealthStaffing is of the opinion you are providing links to material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18; or
- HealthStaffing believes you are providing instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by these Terms, including without limitation, making or buying illegal weapons or violating someone's privacy; and
- HealthStaffing judges solicits passwords or personal identifying information from other Users.
Limit Messages & CommunicationHealthStaffing reserves the right to restrict the number of communication messages which a User may send to other Users to a number which HealthStaffing deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
Profiles derived from Content may also be made available through HealthStaffing Services. Staffing does not make any representations regarding the accuracy or validity of such profiles, whether they be of Talent, Hirers, Jobs or other users or content within HealthStaffing Services.
HealthStaffing appreciate hearing from our Users and welcome your comments regarding HealthStaffing services. Our policy does not permit us to accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions, inventions or materials other than those which HealthStaffing have specifically requested. If, despite our request, You send us creative suggestions, ideas, drawings, concepts, inventions or other information - collectively the 'Submission' - the Submission shall be the property of HealthStaffing. None of the Submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidentiality on our part and we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Submission. HealthStaffing shall own exclusively all now known or later discovered rights to the Submission and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submission for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to You or any other person.
HealthStaffing Services act as, among other things, a platform for Hirers to post job opportunities and search for and evaluate Talent Profiles. HealthStaffing does not screen or censor the listings, including Profiles offered. HealthStaffing is not involved in, and does not control, the actual transaction between Hirers and Talent. As a consequence, HealthStaffing is not responsible for Content, the quality, safety or legality of the jobs or profiles, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of Hirers to offer job opportunities to Talent or the ability of Talent to fill job openings. HealthStaffing makes no representations about any jobs, profiles or Content features or displayed within HealthStaffing Services.
HealthStaffing Networking provides a venue for individuals to network for professional and personal purposes and HealthStaffing does not screen or censor the Profiles or User Content with Staffing Services. HealthStaffing is not involved in the actual communications between Users. As a result, HealthStaffing has no control over the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Profiles or User Content submitted with Staffing Services and makes no representations about any Profile or User Content with HealthStaffing Services.
Information Submitted by You
HealthStaffing will use information supplied by you (including, without limitation, sensitive personal data) to aid the recruitment process and associated administrative functions. This involves HealthStaffing, processing and storing information and passing or making available online such information to prospective employers and clients; information about vacancies and placements will be passed to candidates and may be posted directly onto the website. HealthStaffing use third parties to help us process your information as part of the recruitment process. HealthStaffing may collect and aggregate data from the information supplied by you to help us to understand our users as a group so that we can provide you with a better service. HealthStaffing may also share aggregate information with selected third parties, without disclosing individual names or identifying information. You consent to HealthStaffing using information provided by you (including, without limitation, sensitive personal data) in each of these ways.
Please note that all Third Party users have agreed to HealthStaffing's Terms and should they be found to be in breach of the Terms, they will be prevented from using HealthStaffing services.
HealthStaffing will process any data which you provide in completing the online registration or application forms and any further forms, assessments or personal details which you complete or provide to HealthStaffing when using this site in accordance with Australian data protection legislation.
We do our best to keep HealthStaffing safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep Staffing safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) with HealthStaffing.
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access HealthStaffing, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, with HealthStaffing.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of HealthStaffing's Terms or our policies.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of HealthStaffing, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other HealthStaffing functionality.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content without appropriate age-based restrictions.
Resume Design Submission to HealthStaffing
By submitting your resume design 'Design' to HealthStaffing, evaluating your Design for its possible use (including, but not limited to, sale to the public), you agree to the following HealthStaffing Terms:
- The Design is your own original work and does not contain any trademarks, logos, copyrighted material, any other intellectual property belonging to any third party.
- You represent and warrant to HealthStaffing that you have the full right, power and authority to enter into this agreement, agree to the Resume Design Submission to HealthStaffing, and that your agreement to them does not violate any other agreement you have entered into with a third party. If you have entered into an agreement with any third party concerning the Design you must advise HealthStaffing immediately.
- By submitting the Design to HealthStaffing, you hereby grant HealthStaffing a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, right and license to use, upload, modify, reproduce, copy, exhibit, create derivative works of, distribute, sell, advertise, and display the Design, in any manner now known or hereafter devised. This HealthStaffing license may be sub-licensed by HealthStaffing to others.
- On certain occasions, HealthStaffing may award a cash prize (and/or other prize(s)) in addition to the payments discussed above when the Design is submitted in a Design Challenge and selected as a winning design. Information regarding any such prize will be published with HealthStaffing. Payment of any cash prize will be on the same HealthStaffing Terms as, and subject to your agreement to, these Terms as well as the official contest rules that apply to that Design Challenge.
- You own and will maintain ownership of the Design. HealthStaffing does not and will not own the Design because of your submission of the Design.
- If HealthStaffing agrees to make available your HealthStaffing, you will be paid SG$200.
- You alone will be responsible for the payment of any tax that arises as a result of receiving any payment from HealthStaffing, its subsidiaries, related companies, partners, or licensors
- You acknowledge that HealthStaffing may decline to select or print the Design, exclude the Design from consideration, or take down the Design from HealthStaffing for any reason, at any time, and in its sole discretion and that the decisions of Staffing are final and binding.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless HealthStaffing from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs
Whilst HealthStaffing make every effort to ensure that the information on this site is accurate and complete, some of the information is supplied to us by third parties and we are not able to check the accuracy or completeness of that information. HealthStaffing does not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in any of the information displayed, shared or utilised in HealthStaffing's Services.
Service Do Not Represent Professional Advice
You acknowledge and agree that information published by HealthStaffing is intended to provide general information in summary form and does not constitute or represent professional advice. You alone are responsible for the decisions you make, whether they be based on information or Content relating to or displayed on HealthStaffing's Services. In no event will HealthStaffing be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you or anyone else in reliance upon any information contained on or omitted from the HealthStaffing Services. HealthStaffing does not endorse or recommend any of the jobs, talent business or self-employment opportunities advertised on its Services and HealthStaffing strongly recommends that prior to entering into any agreement, contacting or utilising our HealthStaffing Services, that you obtain your own independent legal, accounting or financial advice as appropriate. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice and other information provided by HealthStaffing or on the Internet generally.
No Vacancy Guarantee
HealthStaffing gives no guarantee to you of the continued availability of any particular job advertised on the Services and will not be liable to you should an advertiser have filled the vacancy at any time prior to removal of the advertisement from HealthStaffing's Services. Whilst HealthStaffing takes efforts to ensure that jobs advertised are for actual job vacancies, it gives no guarantee to you that every job advertisement represents an actual job vacancy.
No Service Guarantee
We try to keep we try to keep HealthStaffing up, bug-free, and safe, but you use it at your own risk. We are providing HealthStaffing as is without any express or implied warranties including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
HealthStaffing provides no warranty to you that the services generally available through our Services will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the service will be corrected. You also understand that HealthStaffing cannot and does not guarantee or warrant to you that any Content available for downloading through the Services or delivered via electronic mail through HealthStaffing Services will be free of infection or viruses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties.
HealthStaffing's Third Party Providers
You acknowledge and agree that HealthStaffing may provide the HealthStaffing Services using third party providers, including subcontractors and consultants - the 'Third Party Providers'.
HealthStaffing's Services contains links to third party web sites and apps. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by HealthStaffing of the contents on such third-party web sites. HealthStaffing is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party web sites.
HealthStaffing's may contain links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that HealthStaffing are not responsible or liable for: the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by HealthStaffing of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
HealthStaffing's Services contain links to other websites, which are not operated by HealthStaffing. HealthStaffing has no control over the Linked Services and accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them..
HealthStaffing provides links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties from HealthStaffing Services. Such linked sites are not under the control of Staffing and HealthStaffing is not responsible for the contents, including the accuracy, legality or decency, of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. HealthStaffing is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Staffing of the linked site. HealthStaffing is not responsible for the copyright compliance of any linked site. HealthStaffing will not be liable for any damages or loss arising in any way out of or in connection with or incidental to any information or third party service provided by any third party.
Rights & Obligations
- HealthStaffing further reserves the right to withhold, remove or discard any content available as part of your account, with or without notice if deemed by HealthStaffing to be contrary to these Terms. HealthStaffing has no obligation to store, maintain or provide you a copy of any content that you or other Users provide when using the Services.
- We may not keep showing the content or information you provide to us.
- For as long as HealthStaffing continues to offer the Services, HealthStaffing shall provide and seek to update, improve and expand the Services. As a result, we allow you to access HealthStaffing as it may exist and be available on any given day and HealthStaffing has no other obligations, except as expressly stated in these Terms.
- We may change or discontinue HealthStaffing Services, and in such case, we do not promise to keep showing or storing your information and content.
- HealthStaffing may modify, replace, refuse access to, suspend or discontinue Services, partially or entirely, or change and modify prices prospectively for all or part of the Services for you or for all HealthStaffing Users at our sole discretion. All of these changes shall be effective upon their posting with HealthStaffing.
- HealthStaffing may be required by local laws to remove certain information or content and so that information or content may not be available on HealthStaffing Service in those countries.
You require an Account to be registered and maintained in order to use some of our Services. You may create your own Account, or your HealthStaffing Account may be assigned to you by an administrator, such as your employer or educational institution. If you are using a HealthStaffing Account assigned to you by an administrator, different or additional terms may apply and your administrator may be able to access or disable your account.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your HealthStaffing account, profile and passwords, as applicable. You may not share your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and you shall be responsible for all uses of your HealthStaffing Services registrations and passwords, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify HealthStaffing of any unauthorized use of your account, profile or passwords.
Security & Passwords
In order to register for the HealthStaffing Services you will need to use a user name and password. You are entirely responsible if you do not maintain the confidentiality of your password and login name. You are responsible for any and all activities, including:
- Where you access HealthStaffing Services using a mobile device through a web browser or an app, depending on your settings you may stay signed on from that device. This means that someone else with access to your device may be able to access your HealthStaffing account. You should protect the device with a password, and if your device is lost or stolen, use remote wipe facilities to clear all personal information on your device, and change the password(s) for your HealthStaffing account.
- Your HealthStaffing Account and any related HealthStaffing Services accessed through such Account are to be accessed and used solely by you. You may not provide your password or otherwise permit access to your HealthStaffing account to any third party. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your information and password. You agree to protect and keep your password confidential, to change your password on a regular basis. You agree to notify HealthStaffing immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account or password.
- If you sign into any area of the HealthStaffing Service or any other service that uses a single-sign on a public computer and do not sign out, someone else who uses that computer after you may be able to access your Staffing account(s). We therefore advise you to ensure you log out of all HealthStaffing Services when you have finished using a public computer.
While HealthStaffing takes all due care in ensuring the privacy and integrity of the information you provide, the possibility exists that this information could be unlawfully observed by a third party while in transit over the Internet or while stored with HealthStaffing systems. HealthStaffing disclaims all liability to you to the greatest extent possible pursuant to law should this occur.Children’s Privacy
HealthStaffing is committed to every reasonable means possible to providing a safe and secure environment where users’ personal information and privacy is protected.
HealthStaffing believes primarily as a means of educating students about their career options, we allow children to register an account for our HealthStaffing Services.
If under the age of 18 or the age of adulthood in your jurisdiction, you will only use the HealthStaffing Services under the supervision of a parent, legal guardian, or other responsible adult.User Behavior
You may only use the Service for lawful purposes when seeking employment or help with your career. You must not under any circumstances seek to undermine the security of the HealthStaffing Services or any information submitted to or available through it. In particular, but without limitation, you must not:
- Use or attempt to use another's account or create a false identity with HealthStaffing
- Act dishonestly or unprofessionally by engaging in unprofessional behavior by posting inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content to HealthStaffing
- Duplicate, license, sublicense, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, sell, rebrand, or otherwise transfer information found with HealthStaffing except as permitted in these Terms, HealthStaffing's developer terms and policies, or as expressly authorized by HealthStaffing
- Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell access to HealthStaffing or any information therein, or the equivalent, in whole or part
- Harass, abuse or harm another person, including sending unwelcomed communications to others using HealthStaffing
- Utilize or copy information, content or any data you view on or obtain from HealthStaffing
- Upload a profile image that is not your likeness or a head-shot photo
- Imply or state, directly or indirectly, that you are affiliated with or endorsed by HealthStaffing unless you have entered into a written agreement with Staffing
- Adapt, modify or create derivative works based with Staffing or technology underlying the Services, or other Users’ content, in whole or part, except as permitted under HealthStaffing’s developer program
- Create a HealthStaffing Account for anyone other than a natural person
- Publish inaccurate information in the designated HealthStaffing fields on the profile form
- Post any resume or Profile or apply for any job on behalf of another party
- Remove, cover or otherwise obscure any form of advertisement included with HealthStaffing
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or with HealthStaffing , including those of both Staffing and any of its licensors
- Collect, use, copy, or transfer any information, including, but not limited to, personally identifiable information obtained from HealthStaffing except as expressly permitted in these HealthStaffing Terms or as the owner of such information may expressly permit
- Use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” any web pages or other HealthStaffing services contained in the site
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on any HealthStaffing Services’ infrastructure
- Sell, sponsor, or otherwise monetize Staffing or any other service or functionality of Staffing, without the express written permission of HealthStaffing
- Use any device to navigate or search any Staffing Services other than the tools available on the Services, generally available third-party web browsers, or other tools approved by HealthStaffing
- Harass, incite harassment or advocate harassment of any group, company, or individual
- Interfere or disrupt or game HealthStaffing or the Services, including, but not limited to, any servers or networks connected to Staffing, or HealthStaffing search algorithms/li>
- Delete or alter any material posted by any other person or entity/li>
- Attempt to or actually access HealthStaffing by any means other than through the interfaces provided by HealthStaffing such as its mobile application or by navigating to our Services using a web browser. This prohibition includes accessing or attempting to access HealthStaffing using any third-party service, including software-as-a-service platforms that aggregate access to multiple services, including HealthStaffing
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying intellectual property used to provide the HealthStaffing Services, or any part thereof
- Solicit passwords or personally identifiable information from other Users
- Use these HealthStaffing Services for any unlawful purpose or any illegal activity, or post or submit any content, resume, or job posting that is defamatory, libelous, discriminatory, of a menacing character, as determined by HealthStaffing’s discretion
- Includes information that you do not have the right to disclose or make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships
- Violate or attempt to violate the security of any HealthStaffing Services including attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization
Liability Limitations, Indemnity & Disclaimers
HealthStaffing doesn't accept no liability for any loss, whether direct or indirect, for loss of business, revenue or profits, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or for any other indirect or consequential loss, whatsoever) arising from your use of HealthStaffing's Services and we hereby exclude any such liability, whether in contract, tort or otherwise. We hereby exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to HealthStaffing Services and your use of it to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify HealthStaffing and keep us indemnified against all costs, expenses, claims, losses, liabilities or proceedings arising from use or misuse by you of this site. You must notify HealthStaffing immediately if anyone makes or threatens to make any claim against you relating to your use of this site.Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent possible by law, HealthStaffing maximum liability arising out of or in connection with any HealthStaffing site or your use of the HealthStaffing content, regardless of the cause of action will not exceed SG$100. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. in such cases, HealthStaffing's liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless HealthStaffing (and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents) from and against any third party claims, actions or demands alleging or resulting from or in connection with your use of HealthStaffing's Services, any Document posted by you, your use of the Services or your breach of these Terms.
Neither HealthStaffing nor any of our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, suppliers, employees, shareholders, or directors - 'HealthStaffing Affiliates - shall be cumulatively liable for; any damages in excess of five times the most recent monthly fee that you paid for a HealthStaffing Premium Service, if any, or US $100, whichever amount is greater, or any special, incidental, indirect, punitive or consequential damages or loss of use, profit, revenue or data to you or any third person arising from your use of HealthStaffing Services or any of the content or other materials on, accessed through or downloaded from HealthStaffing This limitation of liability shall:
- Apply regardless of whether you base your claim on contract, tort, statute or any other legal theory, HealthStaffing knew or should have known about the possibility of such damages, or the limited remedies provided in this section fail of their essential purpose
- Not apply to any damage that HealthStaffing may cause you intentionally or knowingly in violation of these Terms or applicable law, or as otherwise mandated by applicable law that cannot be disclaimed in these HealthStaffing Terms
- Not apply if you have entered into a separate agreement to purchase Premium HealthStaffing Services with a separate Limitation of Liability provision that supersedes this section in relation to those Premium HealthStaffing Services
Note that there are risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, underage persons or people acting under false pretenses. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other HealthStaffing users with whom you come in contact through HealthStaffing Services. By its very nature other people’s information may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and in some cases will be mis-labelled or deceptively labelled. We expect that You will use caution and common sense when using HealthStaffing Services.
Because User authentication on the Internet is difficult, HealthStaffing cannot and does not confirm that each User is who they claim to be. Because we do not and cannot be involved in User-to-User dealings or control the behaviour of participants on any HealthStaffing Services, in the event that You have a dispute with one or more Users, You release HealthStaffing from claims, demands and damages of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes to the fullest extent permitted by law.
HealthStaffing Services and Content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. HealthStaffing makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of any HealthStaffing Services or HealthStaffing Content. The use of all HealthStaffing Services and Staffing Content is at Your own risk. Changes are periodically made to Staffing Services and may be made at any time. HealthStaffing cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of any HealthStaffing Services. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by a User from Staffing or through or from any HealthStaffing Services shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
To the extent permitted by law, the total liability of HealthStaffing, and its suppliers and distributors, for any claims under these terms, including for any implied warranties, is limited to the amount you paid us to use HealthStaffing Services (or, if we choose, to supplying you the Services again). In all cases, HealthStaffing, and its suppliers and distributors, will not be liable for any loss or damage that is not reasonably foreseeable.
We recognize that in some countries, you might have legal rights as a consumer. If you are using the HealthStaffing Services for a personal purpose, then nothing in these terms or any additional terms limits any consumer legal rights which may not be waived by contract.
- Nothing in these HealthStaffing Terms excludes, restricts or modifies any right or remedy, or any guarantee, warranty or other HealthStaffing term or condition, implied or imposed by any legislation which cannot lawfully be excluded or limited. This may include the Consumer Law which contains guarantees that protect the purchasers of HealthStaffing goods and services in certain circumstances.
- damages for loss of profits, revenue, goodwill, anticipated savings or loss or corruption of data,
- All express or implied guarantees, warranties, representations, or other HealthStaffing Terms relating to these Terms or their subject matter, not contained in these Terms, are excluded from these Terms to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Access to the HealthStaffing Service is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. HealthStaffing will not be liable if for any reason the Service is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of HealthStaffing Service.
- In particular our goods may come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Consumer Law. You may be entitled to a replacement or refund from HealthStaffing a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You also may be entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
- HealthStaffing will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the HealthStaffing Service or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any HealthStaffing website linked to it.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless HealthStaffing, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use of the HealthStaffing Service or your breach of these HealthStaffing Terms.
- whether in contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, under statute, under an indemnity, based on fundamental breach or breach of a fundamental term or on any other basis, whether or not such loss or damage was foreseeable by HealthStaffing and even if HealthStaffing was advised of the possibility of the loss or damage.
- special, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages
- Subject to HealthStaffing's obligations under the Non-Excludable Provisions and to the maximum extent permitted by law, HealthStaffing is not liable for, and no measure of damages will, under any circumstances
If any guarantee, warranty, term or condition is implied or imposed in relation to these HealthStaffing Terms under the Consumer Law or any other applicable legislation and cannot be excluded (a “Non-Excludable Provision”), and Staffing is able to limit the remedy for a breach of the Non-Excludable Provision, then the liability of HealthStaffing for breach of the Non-Excludable Provision is limited to one or more of the following at HealthStaffing's option:
- in the case of goods, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent HealthStaffing services, products, or of acquiring equivalent services, or the payment of the cost of having the services repaired
- in the case of services, the supplying of the HealthStaffing services again, or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless HealthStaffing, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and HealthStaffing agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from (i) any User Content or other material you provide to any HealthStaffing Services, (ii) Your use of any Staffing Content, or (iii) Your breach of these Terms. HealthStaffing shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding.
You agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless HealthStaffing for all damages, losses and costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) related to all third party claims, charges, and investigations, caused by (1) your failure to comply with these HealthStaffing Terms, including, without limitation, your submission of content that violates third party rights or applicable laws, (2) any content you submit to the HealthStaffing Services, and (3) any activity in which you engage on or through
To the fullest extent possible by law, HealthStaffing does not warrant that any Staffing site or any HealthStaffing services will operate error-free or that any Staffing site and its servers are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. if your use of any HealthStaffing site or the HealthStaffing content results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data or any other costs, HealthStaffing is not responsible for those costs. the Staffing sites and Staffing content are provided on an 'as is' basis without any warranties of any kind. HealthStaffing, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including the warranty of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose and non-infringement. HealthStaffing makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the HealthStaffing content, services, software, text, graphics, and links.
We provide our Services using a commercially reasonable level of skill and care and we hope that you will enjoy using them. But there are certain things that we don’t promise about HealthStaffing's Services.
Other than as expressly set out in these terms or additional terms, neither HealthStaffing nor its suppliers or distributors make any specific promises about the Services. For example, we don’t make any commitments about the content within the HealthStaffing Services, the specific functions of the Services, or their reliability, availability, or ability to meet your needs. We provide HealthStaffing's Services “as is”.
Some jurisdictions provide for certain warranties, like the implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. To the extent permitted by law, HealthStaffing exclude all warranties.
To the fullest extent possible by law, in no event shall Staffing, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on any HealthStaffing site be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, lost employment opportunity or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use any HealthStaffing site and the Staffing content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not HealthStaffing is advised of the possibility of such damages.
HealthStaffing disclaim any legal liability for the quality, safety, or reliability of HealthStaffing. In some countries and jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied terms in contracts with consumers and as a result the contents of this section may not apply to you. do not rely with HealthStaffing or its suppliers, any information therein, or its continuation. we provide the platform for HealthStaffing and all information and services on an “as is” and “as available” basis. HealthStaffing does not control or vet user generated content for accuracy. we do not provide any express warranties or representations. to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, HealthStaffing and its suppliers disclaim any and all implied warranties, including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, accuracy of data, and noninfringement. if you are dissatisfied or harmed by HealthStaffing or anything related to HealthStaffing, you may close your Staffing account and terminate this agreement and such termination shall be your sole and exclusive remedy. HealthStaffing is not responsible, and makes no representations or warranties for the delivery of any messages (such as inmails, posting of answers or transmission of any other user generated content) sent through HealthStaffing to anyone. in addition, we neither warrant nor represent that your use of the services will not infringe the rights of third parties. any material, service, or technology described or used on HealthStaffing websites may be subject to intellectual property rights owned by third parties who have licensed such material, service, or technology to us. HealthStaffing does not have any obligation to verify the identity of the persons subscribing to its services, nor does it have any obligation to monitor the use of its services by other users of the community; therefore, HealthStaffing disclaims all liability for identity theft or any other misuse of your identity or information by others. HealthStaffing does not guarantee that the services it provides will function without interruption or errors in functioning. in particular, the operation of the services may be interrupted due to maintenance, updates, or system or network failures. HealthStaffing disclaims all liability for damages caused by any such interruption or errors in functioning. furthermore, HealthStaffing disclaims all liability for any malfunctioning, impossibility of access, or poor use conditions of HealthStaffing sites due to inappropriate equipment, disturbances related to internet service providers, to the saturation of the internet network, and for any other reason.
Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names and images), third party trademarks and images of third party goods, services and/or locations featured on the HealthStaffing Service are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with HealthStaffing.
Any trademarks featured on HealthStaffing's Service are owned by the respective trade mark owners. Where a trade mark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the goods and services and is in no way an assertion that these are endorsed by or connected to HealthStaffing.
The rights in material on this HealthStaffing site are protected by international copyright, software and trademark laws and you agree to use this HealthStaffing site in a way which does not infringe these rights. You may copy material on this site for your own private or domestic purposes, but no copying for any commercial or business use is permitted.
HealthStaffing respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask HealthStaffing Users and content partners to do the same. The unauthorized posting, reproduction, copying or distribution of copyrighted works constitutes infringement of the copyright owners’ rights. As a condition to your use of HealthStaffing Services, you agree not to use any Services to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way.
The contents of HealthStaffing, such as designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, logos, button icons, software, audio files and other HealthStaffing content, are protected under copyright, trademark and other laws. Unless contributed by users, HealthStaffing content is the property of HealthStaffing or its licensors. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content in HealthStaffing Services is the exclusive property of HealthStaffing and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws. Unauthorized use of Content may violate these laws and/or applicable communications regulations and statutes, and is strictly prohibited.
You agree not to sell or modify HealthStaffing Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use Staffing Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose, in connection with products or services that are not those of HealthStaffing Services, in any other manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers, that disparages or discredits HealthStaffing or its licensors, that dilutes the strength of Staffing’ or its licensor’s property, or that otherwise infringes HealthStaffing or its licensor’s intellectual property rights. You further agree to in no other way misuse Content. The use of Content on any other application, web site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. Any code that HealthStaffing creates to generate or display any Content or the pages making up any Application or Service is also protected by HealthStaffing’s copyright and you may not copy or adapt such code.
No Security Guarantee
While HealthStaffing takes all due care in ensuring the privacy and integrity of the information you provide, the possibility exists that this information could be unlawfully observed by a third party while in transit over the Internet or while stored by HealthStaffing or our suppliers. HealthStaffing disclaims all liability to you to the greatest extent possible pursuant to law should this occur.Copyright Complaints
HealthStaffing respects the intellectual property of others. It is Staffing’ policy to respond to claims of copyright and other intellectual property infringement. HealthStaffing will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions. Upon receipt of notices HealthStaffing may act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any material claimed to be infringing or claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and may act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any reference or link to material . HealthStaffing will terminate access for Users who are repeat infringers.
If you believe that your copyrighted work or trademark has been uploaded, posted or copied to any Staffing Services and is accessible on such HealthStaffing Services in a way that constitutes copyright or trademark infringement, please contact HealthStaffing by email at email@example.com.
- Depending upon the tax arrangements and local legislation you may be subject to additional HealthStaffing tax or charges over and above the published prices. You agree when confirming any paid for HealthStaffing's premium services that you will are completely liable for such additional taxed or charges, should they be levied, and that you indemnify HealthStaffing from all such charges and any resulting penalties reviving from the non-payment of such taxes and charges.
- The issuer of your credit or debit card may charge currency conversion or other fees in relation to your order.
- Whilst HealthStaffing tries to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of HealthStaffing Service are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any HealthStaffing services which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If HealthStaffing is unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- Pay attention to the details of the transaction, because your total price may include taxes, fees, and shipping costs, all of which you are responsible for funding.
- HealthStaffing does not support all payment methods, currencies or locations for payment.
- If you purchase any HealthStaffing services that we offer for a fee, either on a one-time or subscription basis (“Premium”), you agree to Staffing storing your payment information
- Depending on where you transact with HealthStaffing, the type of payment method used and where your payment method was issued, your transaction with us may be subject to foreign exchange fees or differences in prices, including because of exchange rates.
- When you utilise HealthStaffing paid premium services, you agree to provide a valid and legal funding method to pay for such services.
If you purchase a paid premium subscription for HealthStaffing Services, we will bill your funding instrument immediately and then again at the beginning of each subscription period thereafter according to the subscription period or indefinitely unless the subscription is cancelled. The following HealthStaffing terms apply for subscriptions purchases through HealthStaffing paid premium services:
- You agree for your payment details be stored by 3rd party payment gateway provider and re-submittedby HealthStaffing for payment according to the subscription cost and duration until cancelled by you.
- We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to any Services sold on or through HealthStaffing.
- You may only use HealthStaffing paid premium services for a legitimate, bona fide purchase of a product or service.
- Your obligation to pay fees continues through the end of the subscription period during which you cancel your subscription with HealthStaffing.
- If you cancel a subscription with HealthStaffing you will still have access to the app or feature you subscribed to through the end of the subscription period. If a paid premium subscription services you subscribed to becomes unavailable during your subscription you will not be billed by HealthStaffing at the beginning of the next subscription period.
- If the payment method you use with HealthStaffing, such as a credit card, reaches its expiration date and you do not edit your payment method information or cancel your account or such Premium Service, you authorize HealthStaffing to continue billing that payment method and you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts.
- If a free trial period is offered and you do not cancel during the free trial period, you will be billed by HealthStaffing at the end of the free trial period and at the beginning of each subsequent subscription period.
- Failure to pay may result in the termination of your HealthStaffing subscription.
- You can cancel subscriptions at any time on your Account Settings page.
- If you fund a payment by debit card and your load transaction results in an overdraft or other fee from your bank, you alone are responsible for that fee.
- If you pay by credit or debit card, HealthStaffing may obtain a pre-approval from the issuer of the card for an amount, which may be as high as the full price of your purchase. HealthStaffing will bill your card at the time you load funds for your HealthStaffing Payments transaction, or shortly thereafter. If you cancel a transaction before completion, this pre-approval may result in those funds not otherwise being immediately available to you.
- When you provide a funding instrument to HealthStaffing, you confirm that you are permitted to use that funding instrument. When you fund a transaction, you authorize HealthStaffing (and our designated payment processor) to charge the full amount to the funding instrument you designate for the transaction. You also authorize HealthStaffing to collect and store that funding instrument, along with other related transaction information.
- We want to make HealthStaffing Payments convenient, so we allow you to fund your premium transactions using a number of different sources, including credit cards and other payment methods.
- Duty to notify HealthStaffing. If you believe that an unauthorized or otherwise problematic transaction has taken place under your account, you agree to notify HealthStaffing immediately, so that we may take action to prevent financial loss.
- If you experience a technical failure or interruption of service that causes your funding transaction to fail, you may request HealthStaffing that your transaction be completed at a later time.
- So far as is allowed by the law, Staffing reserves the right to stop supplying or all part of the HealthStaffing Services for all or any individual without need to pay refunds or provide compensation in any way.
- It is your obligation to read, understand and if necessary seek further information about the HealthStaffing Premium Services prior to their purchase. There is no provision for seeking a refund as a consequence of you not understanding, have a different understanding or not being satisfied with the HealthStaffing Premium Services you have purchased.
- Refunds will not be provided for any reason or on any basis by HealthStaffing.
- Should due to a technical reason the premium service not be provided (e.g. creation of a premium resume) then please notify HealthStaffing as soon as possible so that we can rectify the technical issue in order to facilitate the provision of the HealthStaffing Premium Services.
- Should due to technical or business reason the Services not be available in order to utilise or take advantage of a HealthStaffing Premium Service, there is no provision to seek a refund for any or all of payments made or outstanding credits.
The HealthStaffingvirtual currency (“Credits”) is a payment method for virtual goods. The following terms apply to Credits usage:
- You may not sell your Balance or any portion thereof, nor transfer any portion thereof to anyone outside of HealthStaffing.
- Balances are not redeemable for any sum of money or monetary value from us unless required by law.
- HealthStaffing may from time to time issue free or promotional Credits to users. We may expire these at any time.
- HealthStaffing is not a bank, so HealthStaffing balances are not deposits and they do not earn interest.
- We may change the purchase price for Credits at any time, as well as the ways that you can use or transfer Credits. HealthStaffing also reserve the right to stop issuing Credits.
- Except as otherwise stated, Credits are non-refundable to the full extent permitted by law.
- You will not sell Credits to anyone or transfer them to anyone outside of HealthStaffing.
- HealthStaffing credits are not redeemable for any sum of money or monetary value from us unless we agree otherwise in writing or unless required by law.
- If you receive Credits, you do not own those HealthStaffing Credits. What you have is a limited right to use the Credits in connection with certain features with HealthStaffing such as the purchase of Services.
- HealthStaffing may intervene in disputes concerning payments that may arise between you and a developer, but we have no obligation to do so.
- If you enter into a transaction with a third party and have a dispute over the goods or services you purchased, HealthStaffing have no liability for the goods or services underlying the transaction. HealthStaffing's responsibility is to handle your funding transaction. All funding transactions are final unless required by law.
- In order to prevent financial loss to you or to us, HealthStaffing may contact your funding instrument issuer, law enforcement, or affected third parties and share details of any payments you are associated with, if HealthStaffing believe doing so may prevent financial loss or a violation of law.)
- In order to prevent financial loss to you or to us, HealthStaffing may delay on a payment for a period of time or limit funding instruments for a transaction or limit your ability to make a purchase or deactivate your account.
- HealthStaffing may cancel any transaction if we believe the transaction violates these Terms, or if HealthStaffing believe doing so may prevent financial loss. HealthStaffing may also cancel any electronic value accumulated, transferred, assigned, or sold as a result of fraudulent or illegal behaviour.
- HealthStaffing may revoke your eligibility to use Staffing premium services at any time at our sole discretion.
- By using Staffing paid premium services you acknowledge and agree that HealthStaffing may make any inquiries that we consider necessary, either directly or through third parties, concerning your identity and creditworthiness.
- HealthStaffing makes no claims or representations that Staffing Services may be lawfully viewed or accessed outside of Singapore. Access to HealthStaffing Services may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access any Staffing Services you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
- If any provision of these HealthStaffing Terms are found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these HealthStaffing Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- All claims, legal proceedings or litigation arising in connection with the HealthStaffing Services will be brought solely in the federal or state courts located in Singapore, and you consent to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waive any objection as to inconvenient forum.
- No waiver of any term of these HealthStaffing Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term.
- If any provision of these HealthStaffing Terms is held to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- Some of the goods or services offered through HealthStaffing Services may not be lawful or may otherwise not be permitted in certain countries outside Singapore. If you attempt to order, receive, purchase or otherwise benefit from any such goods or services, HealthStaffing do not accept any liability for any losses suffered by you in using our Services which you would not have suffered had you been accessing HealthStaffing Services as a Singapore resident (including as a result of us being prevented from dealing with any application or enquiry by any law, regulation or other ruling applicable in any country).
- HealthStaffing’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms shall not be deemed as a waiver of such term or otherwise affect HealthStaffing's ability to enforce such term at any point in the future.
- These Terms are to be construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these HealthStaffing Terms, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singaporean courts. The courts of Singapore are to have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute arising out of or in connection with the use of HealthStaffing Services or any agreement made through HealthStaffing Services.
- Any software downloaded from any HealthStaffing Services is further subject to Singapore export control laws, and may not be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported., individual, or entity on any such list.
HealthStaffing Variations, Notices & Amendments
- You will be deemed to accept the Terms (as amended) when you next use, access or login this site following any amendment.
- HealthStaffing shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the HealthStaffing Services.
- We may update these HealthStaffing Terms at any time without notice as we deem necessary to the full extent permitted by law.
- If at any time you find the Terms unacceptable you may not use the applicable HealthStaffing Services any longer.
- These terms control the relationship between HealthStaffing and you. They do not create any third party beneficiary rights.
- HealthStaffing may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the HealthStaffing Services) to you or to users generally and may not be able to provide you with prior notice.
- If there is a conflict between these HealthStaffing Terms and the additional terms, the additional terms will control for that conflict.
- HealthStaffing Services are always evolving and the form and nature of the Services will change from time to time without prior notice to you.
- Any new or different terms supplied by you are specifically rejected by HealthStaffing unless HealthStaffing agrees to them in a signed writing specifically including those new or different terms. HealthStaffing may change the Services at any time.
- Changes addressing new functions for a Service or changes made for legal reasons will be effective immediately. If you do not agree to the modified terms for a Service, you should discontinue your use of HealthStaffing Service.
- You and HealthStaffing agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located Singapore for the purpose of litigating all such claims.
- If any provision of these HealthStaffing Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction or arbitrator to be illegal, void, or unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be modified so as to render these HealthStaffing enforceable and effective to the maximum extent possible in order to effect the intention of the provision; if a court or arbitrator finds the HealthStaffing modified provision invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these HealthStaffing Terms will not be affected in any way.
- If it turns out that a particular term is not enforceable, this will not affect any other terms.
- If you do not comply with these terms, and HealthStaffing don’t take action right away, this doesn’t mean that HealthStaffing are giving up any rights that we may have (such as taking action in the future).
- These HealthStaffing Terms or any claim, cause of action or dispute (“claim”) arising out of or related to these Terms shall be governed by the laws of Singapore regardless of your country of origin or where you access HealthStaffing, and notwithstanding of any conflicts of law principles and the United Nations Convention for the sale of services or goods.
- You and HealthStaffing agree that all claims arising out of or related to these HealthStaffing Terms must be resolved exclusively by a court located in Singapore, except as otherwise agreed by the parties or as described in the Arbitration Option.
For any claim against HealthStaffing (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief) where the total amount of the award sought is less than SG$1,000, HealthStaffing may at our absolute discretion elect to resolve the dispute in a cost effective manner through binding non-appearance-based arbitration. In the event HealthStaffing or a 3rd party elects arbitration, they shall initiate such arbitration through an established alternative dispute resolution 'ADR' provider mutually agreed upon by the parties. The ADR provider, HealthStaffing and the 3rd party must comply with the following rules:
- HealthStaffing and the 3rd party agree any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator shall be final and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- HealthStaffing and the 3rd party agree the arbitration shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties.
- HealthStaffing and the 3rd party agree the arbitration shall be conducted by telephone, online or be solely based on written submissions, the specific manner shall be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration.
Should you have any questions about these Terms please contact HealthStaffing on 1300 790 330.www.healthstaffing.com.au/best-medical-receptionist-temp-agencies-in-Macarthur-NSW/Privacy-Policy-Terms-of-Use