Questions You Should Be Prepared To Answer In An Interview
Ensure you have done your homework on the business, recruiter, role and are ready to confidently sell yourself as being the best candidate:
- What are three positive things your current (last) boss would say about you?
- Why are you leaving your current role? Have you discussed them with you boss? (If currently working)
- What is your availability to start? Do you have any holidays planned? Can you work the advertised hours?
- What is your current salary? What salary are you seeking?
- What were your reasons for applying for this particular role?
- What are your goals? Where do you see yourself in 5 years' time?
- Why should we hire you?
- What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
- Drawing upon your experience, what do you believe the major benefits will be to this organisation if we were to offer you the role?
- Tell me about yourself (Most common opening question)
Sources (Updated May 2018):
For more ICU Career Advice see below additional resources to find the perfect job:
- 5 Questions Candidates Should Ask In An Interview
- 10 Questions You Should Be Prepared To Answer In An Interview
- Average Hiring Costs in Australia
- Size of the Australian Staffing & Recruitment Industry
- Size of the Recruitment Industry in Australia
- 5 Things You Want To Know Before Saying "Yes" To A Job Offer
READ MORE >